Kisumu County to launch an E-Revenue Collection System
The County Government of Kisumu is partnering with Kenya Commercial Bank to implement an e-revenue collection system that will ensure that revenue pilferages or loopholes are completely sealed. The system to be piloted in various revenue collection points within the county aims at ensuring real time transactions reporting, reports production...
THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY ON 10TH FEBRUARY, 2014
Madam Speaker, Honourable members, Ladies and Gentlemen, In my address to this assembly on 18th April 2013, I said that we had entered a new dispensation as a country, and a new chapter in governance, development planning and execution; checks and balances that clearly separates the roles of legislation and...
County Financial Statements for the Period Ended 30th...
Kisumu County Finance Bill 2014
Kisumu County Fact Sheet
- SUPPLY; INSTALLATION; & COMMISSIONING OF FOUR (4NO.) LIFTS AT PROSPERITY BUILDING KISUMU CITY
- CGK/ADM/09/2014-2015 SUPPLY OF ASSORTED OFFICE FURNITURE
- Tender Docuement for the Reconstruction of - Angira
- Tender Docuement for the Reconstruction of - Got Nyabondo
- Tender Docuement for the Reconstruction of - Rota
- Tender Docuement for the Reconstruction of - Rweya
- Tender Docuement for the Reconstruction of - Thim Bonde
- KUP Advertisement for construction of Five Model schools