THE PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF KISUMU COMPREHESIVE CANCER CENTRE
TENDER NUMBER: CGK/H&S/JOOTRH/19-20/001
The County Government of Kisumu desires to engage the services of suitably qualified and experienced Building Contractors for the construction and completion of The Proposed Kisumu Comprehensive Cancer Centre.
Click the link below to download the Tender Document:
Tenderers are required to submit copies of the following MANDATORY DOCUMENTS / REQUIREMENTS which will be used during Preliminary Examination to determine responsiveness
- Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation/registration certificate.
- Certified copy of VALID Registration Certificate with the National Construction Authority in the class 7 (Seven) and above.
- Certified copy of VAT and PIN registration,
- A Certified copy of VALID Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
- Bid bond – 2% of the tender sum for general tenders,
- Certified copy of RECENT CR12 FORM from registrar of companies.
- Certified copy of Single Business Permit preferably from Kisumu County.
- Bidders shall SEQUENTIALLY SERIALIZE ALL PAGES for each tender document submitted failure to which the bidder shall be disqualified.
- Bid declaration for special category duly signed and stamped
Certification must be by a commissioner for oaths.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
As specified in the tender documents covering the following
- Similar previous experience.
- Current workload.
- Plant and Equipment holding.
- Professional and technical personnel.
- Audited financial statements for the last three years (2015 – 2017) provided. Companies registered within the last one year should submit certified bank statements for at least twelve months or the duration of registration
- Litigation history or Current Sworn Affidavit.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The interested bidders/tenderers may/can download a set of tender documents with detailed specifications and Bills of Quantities from the website kisumu.go.ke free of charge.
International Building Contractors are encouraged to bid.
Completed Tender Document(s) in sealed envelopes, bearing no indication of the name of the firm bidding with the contract number & name clearly marked on top should be deposited in the tender box located at the County Government of Kisumu, 2nd Floor Wing B, Prosperity House (Huduma Centre) adjacent to Central Bank of Kenya addressed to the:
The County Secretary
County Government of Kisumu,
P.O. Box 2738-40100
so as to be received on or before 5th February, 2020 at 11.00A.M
Department of Energy and Industrialization – Development Projects for the Financial Year 2019-2020
Click the Link Below to Download:
INVITATION TO PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FORUMS FOR THE PREPARATION OF KISUMU COUNTY FISCAL STRATEGY PAPER FOR FY 2020/2021
In accordance with the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Public Finance Management Act,2012, the County Government of Kisumu hereby invite members of the public and all stakeholders to participate and give their views on the proposals for Kisumu County Fiscal Strategy Paper FY 2020/2021. The meetings are scheduled to take place in all the Sub Counties at the venues indicated below:
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SCHEDULE
|SEME||23/01/2020||KOMBEWA CDF COMPOUND||9AM-2PM|
|KISUMU WEST||24/01/2020||OJOLLA DCs HALL||9AM-2PM|
|NYAKACH||27/01/2020||NYALUNYA COMMUNITY HALL||9AM-2PM|
|MUHORONI||28/01/2020||CHEMELIL ROUND ABOUT||9AM-2PM|
|KISUMU EAST||30/01/2020||RAGUMO RESOURCE CENTER||9AM-2PM|
|KISUMU CENTRAL||31/01/2020||ROTARY Vocational Training Institute||9AM-2PM|
DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY AND INDUSTRY
TENDER INVITATION NOTICE
The County Government of Kisumu invites sealed tenders from ELIGIBLE LOCAL CONTRACTORS FOR THE SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISIONING OF FLOOD LIGHTS. BIDDERS CAN TENDER FOR MORE THAN ONE LOT BUT WILL NOT BE AWARDED MORE THAN TWO (2) LOTS. THE LOWEST EVALUATED MOST RESPONSIVE BID IN EACH LOT WILL BE RECOMMENDED FOR AWARD.
Bids are invited for projects as summarized below.Kindly click on the links to download;
Bidders must provide valid and certified copies of the following:
- Certificate from National Construction Authority (NCA 5)
- Licenses of registration with EPRA (former ERC) class A, B
- Certificate of Incorporation or Business Registration
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Details of experience of similar works completed in the last two years
- The names, qualification and experience of key personnel
- Audited accounts for the last two years
REPUBLIC OF KENYA
THE COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
- Details of the major equipment relevant for use in the project
Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and specification details from and Inspect Tenders Documents at the Department of Energy and Industry Office 8th floor Prosperity House (formerly PC’s building) during normal working hours.
The bids should be submitted by post in plain envelopes clearly marked.
TENDER FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING FLOOD LIGHTS LIGHTING POINTS WITHIN KISUMU COUNTY STATING SPECIFIC LOT APPLIED FOR AND ADDRESSED TO;
THE COUNTY SECRETARY
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
P.O. BOX 2738 – 40100
DEPOSITED IN THE TENDER BOX AT THE EIGHTH FLOOR ENTRANCE OF THE ENERGY & INDUSTRY SO AS TO BE RECEIVED NOT LATER THAN FRIDAY 16TH DECEMBER, 2019 AT 12 NOON.
The tenders will be opened on the same day at 12 noon in the Departments Board room. Bidders or their representatives who wish to witness the opening are invited to attend.
The County Government of Kisumu does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender.
Kisumu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in their respective Departments as listed below:
1. DEPARTMENT OF GOVERNANCE & ADMINISTRATION S/NO JOB CADRE JOB GROUP S
1. Chief Officer Governance and Administration S KSM/CPSB/2019/100
2. Chief Officer Strategy, Policy and Delivery S KSM/CPSB/2019/101
3. Chief Officer Information and Public Communication S KSM/CPSB/2019/102
2. DEPARTMENT OF ROADS, TRANSPORT AND PUBLIC WORKS S/NO JOB CADRE JOB GROUP S
1. Chief Officer Roads and Public Works S KSM/CPSB/2019/103
2. Chief Officer Marine Transport and Mechanical Engineering S KSM/CPSB/2019/104
3. DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM, CULTURE, ARTS & SPORTS S/NO JOB CADRE JOB GROUP S
1. Chief Officer Tourism, Culture & Arts S KSM/CPSB/2019/105
2. Chief Officer Sports Management S KSM/CPSB/2019/106
Note: These positions will be on Contract for period of three years.
For details on the above advertised positions and how to apply, applicants are asked to visit our website www.kisumu.go.ke .
HOW TO APPLY The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 20th November 2019 at 4.00 pm.
THE SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Road, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.
Find attached below:By clicking on the Link
DRAFT FINANCE BILL 2019
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION PROGRAMpublic participation Notice
Pursuant to Article 10(2). Article 196(i) (f) of the Constitution of Kenya and Section 87 of the County Government Act of 2012, Kisumu County Government invites the members of the Public, Private Sector Organization, Interested Parties and all Stakeholders to submit any presentation they have on the Draft Finance Bill 2019.
The presentation may be made orally or by written memorandum in the following manner:
- A written memorandum may be forwarded to the County Secretary, County Government of Kisumu, P.O Box 2738-40100 Kisumu or Hand delivered to the office of the County Secretary to be received on or before 20th October 2019.
- Public hearing to be held in all the seven Sub-Counties as per the dates, time and venue indicated below;
The proposed bill can be obtained from the County web site; https://www.Kisumu.go.ke
22nd OCT 2019
|SEME||9 A.M.- 5 P.M.||KIT MIKAYI|
23rd OCT 2019
|KISUMU WEST||9 A.M.-5 P.M.||OJOLLA HALL|
24th OCT 2019
|KISUMU EAST||9 A.M.- 5 P.M||KIBOS RAILWAY STATION HALL|
25th OCT 2019
|MUHORONI||9 A.M.- 5 P.M||MNARA SDA CHURCH|
28th OCT 2019
|MUHORONI||9 A.M.- 5 P.M||NYANGOMA RESOURCE CENTRE|
29th OCT 2019
|NYAKACH||9 A.M.- 5 P.M||PAP ONDITI|
30th OCT 2019
|NYANDO||9 A.M.- 5 P.M||AHERO RESOURCE CENTRE|
31st OCT 2019
|KISUMU CENTRAL||9 A.M.- 5 P.M||GOAN INSTITUTE HALL|
3rd Nov 2019
|CHAMBER OF COMMERCE TEAM||9 A.M.- 5 P.M||AGA KHAN HALL|
Kisumu Finance Departmental Strategic Plan 2018-2022
INVITATION TO TENDER
The County Government of Kisumu (CGK) was established by the current Constitution of Kenya which created 47 counties as part of the devolved government structure. The constitution provided for the counties to become fully operational after the 2013 general elections.
The County has deployed a generic web-based Android application for its revenue collection that aims to interface with multitude payment options e.g. credit/debit cards, online banking, mobile money, e-wallet, smart cards among others.
The County now invites sealed bids from established and eligible vendors to bid for the supply, delivery and maintenance of POS devices to be used with the application.
|TENDER NO.||TITLE OF TENDER||ELIGIBILITY|
|CGK/FIN/REV/01/2019-2020||Supply delivery and maintenance of POS Devices||Open National Tender|
- Bidding will be conducted through the procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act (PPADA) 2015 and will be eligible to bidders as indicated above.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Procurement office situated at: The County Government of Kisumu, 2nd Floor, Prosperity Building, P.O. Box 2738-40100 or email email@example.com on normal working days on Monday to Friday between 0900hrs and 1600hrs except on Public Holidays or download at kisumu.go.ke
- Completed serialized/paginated Bidding Documents; ONE ORIGINAL AND TWO COPIES in plain sealed envelope clearly marked on top with the Tender Number and Description and accompanied with a 5% bid security of the quoted amount from Commercial Banks or Insurance Companies (Approved by Public Procurement Regulatory Authority) and should be addressed to: THE DIRECTOR OF SUPPLIES CHAIN, COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU, P.O BOX 2738-40100, KISUMU. The bid documents must be deposited in Tender Box situated at the reception area on the 2nd floor of CGK offices, Prosperity Building, Kisumu on or before 25th October 2019 at 12:00 Noon. Bulky tenders can be handed over to the Procurement Director’s office for registration and safe keeping till the tender opening date.
- Bids will be opened promptly in public and in the presence of Bidders’ and/ or representatives who choose to attend the opening of bids at conference Hall on the date indicated
- Late bids, portion of bids, Electronic bids shall NOT be accepted for evaluation irrespective of circumstances.
Click on the link below to download the Tender Documents
Find attached the Shortlisted candidates for the Various positions of Chief Officers and Directors in various directorates.
Click on the Link below to access the document