SUPPLY & IMPLEMENTATION OF VEHICLE TRACKING AND FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
INVITATION TO TENDER
TENDER NO.CGK/FIN/2019: SUPPLY & IMPLEMENTATION OF VEHICLE TRACKING AND FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
County Government of Kisumu (CGK) invites sealed tenders from eligible candidates for the Supply & Implementation of Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management System.
Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information from and inspect the tender documents from
Procurement Office at the County Headquarters’, Prosperity House, 2nd Floor Wing “A”. A complete tender document may be obtained by interested candidates on normal working days between 8.30 a.m and 4.00 p.m or Download from the CGK website www.kisumu.go.ke, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kenya Shillings One Thousand (Kshs. 1,000) payable in cash or bankers’ cheque to County Government of Kisumu.
Completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked “CGK/F&EP/TRA/FLEET/001/2019-2020: Supply & Implementation of Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management System should be addressed and delivered to: THE COUNTY SECRETARY, COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU, P.O. BOX 2738-40100 KISUMU. Or be deposited in the Tender Box at CGK Headquarters’, 2nd Floor Main Reception marked “TENDER BOX” so as to be received on or before 10.00 am on Friday 13th December, 2019.
Tender opening will be carried out immediately thereafter at the CGK Board Room
Tenders must be accompanied by Bid Bond of 2% of the Tender sum in the format specified in the tender documents.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the tenderers representatives who choose to attend the opening at CGK Board Room
HEAD OF SUPPLY CHAIN
DRAFT FINANCE BILL 2019
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION PROGRAMpublic participation Notice
Pursuant to Article 10(2). Article 196(i) (f) of the Constitution of Kenya and Section 87 of the County Government Act of 2012, Kisumu County Government invites the members of the Public, Private Sector Organization, Interested Parties and all Stakeholders to submit any presentation they have on the Draft Finance Bill 2019.
The presentation may be made orally or by written memorandum in the following manner:
- A written memorandum may be forwarded to the County Secretary, County Government of Kisumu, P.O Box 2738-40100 Kisumu or Hand delivered to the office of the County Secretary to be received on or before 20th October 2019.
- Public hearing to be held in all the seven Sub-Counties as per the dates, time and venue indicated below;
The proposed bill can be obtained from the County web site; https://www.Kisumu.go.ke
22nd OCT 2019
|SEME||9 A.M.- 5 P.M.||KIT MIKAYI|
23rd OCT 2019
|KISUMU WEST||9 A.M.-5 P.M.||OJOLLA HALL|
24th OCT 2019
|KISUMU EAST||9 A.M.- 5 P.M||KIBOS RAILWAY STATION HALL|
25th OCT 2019
|MUHORONI||9 A.M.- 5 P.M||MNARA SDA CHURCH|
28th OCT 2019
|MUHORONI||9 A.M.- 5 P.M||NYANGOMA RESOURCE CENTRE|
29th OCT 2019
|NYAKACH||9 A.M.- 5 P.M||PAP ONDITI|
30th OCT 2019
|NYANDO||9 A.M.- 5 P.M||AHERO RESOURCE CENTRE|
31st OCT 2019
|KISUMU CENTRAL||9 A.M.- 5 P.M||GOAN INSTITUTE HALL|
3rd Nov 2019
|CHAMBER OF COMMERCE TEAM||9 A.M.- 5 P.M||AGA KHAN HALL|
Kisumu Finance Departmental Strategic Plan 2018-2022
INVITATION TO TENDER
The County Government of Kisumu (CGK) was established by the current Constitution of Kenya which created 47 counties as part of the devolved government structure. The constitution provided for the counties to become fully operational after the 2013 general elections.
The County has deployed a generic web-based Android application for its revenue collection that aims to interface with multitude payment options e.g. credit/debit cards, online banking, mobile money, e-wallet, smart cards among others.
The County now invites sealed bids from established and eligible vendors to bid for the supply, delivery and maintenance of POS devices to be used with the application.
|TENDER NO.||TITLE OF TENDER||ELIGIBILITY|
|CGK/FIN/REV/01/2019-2020||Supply delivery and maintenance of POS Devices||Open National Tender|
- Bidding will be conducted through the procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act (PPADA) 2015 and will be eligible to bidders as indicated above.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Procurement office situated at: The County Government of Kisumu, 2nd Floor, Prosperity Building, P.O. Box 2738-40100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org on normal working days on Monday to Friday between 0900hrs and 1600hrs except on Public Holidays or download at kisumu.go.ke
- Completed serialized/paginated Bidding Documents; ONE ORIGINAL AND TWO COPIES in plain sealed envelope clearly marked on top with the Tender Number and Description and accompanied with a 5% bid security of the quoted amount from Commercial Banks or Insurance Companies (Approved by Public Procurement Regulatory Authority) and should be addressed to: THE DIRECTOR OF SUPPLIES CHAIN, COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU, P.O BOX 2738-40100, KISUMU. The bid documents must be deposited in Tender Box situated at the reception area on the 2nd floor of CGK offices, Prosperity Building, Kisumu on or before 25th October 2019 at 12:00 Noon. Bulky tenders can be handed over to the Procurement Director’s office for registration and safe keeping till the tender opening date.
- Bids will be opened promptly in public and in the presence of Bidders’ and/ or representatives who choose to attend the opening of bids at conference Hall on the date indicated
- Late bids, portion of bids, Electronic bids shall NOT be accepted for evaluation irrespective of circumstances.
Click on the link below to download the Tender Documents
Find attached the Shortlisted candidates for the Various positions of Chief Officers and Directors in various directorates.
Click on the Link below to access the document
QUARTERLY REPORT AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE PERIOD ENDED 30TH JUNE 2019.
Click on the link below to be able to download the above document
The Kisumu governor professor Anyang’ Nyong’o on Tuesday signed the 2019/2020 Budget Appropriation Bill of Kisumu county.
While addressing the press, the governor mentioned on the issues covered by the bill which included health service delivery by continued upgrading of the teaching and referral hospital as well as opening up maternity and theater service unit in health facilities. This comes in as the nurse’s strike is ongoing and the governor urged the nurses to resume work as they await their wedges to be allocated.
He added that the bill will ensures that village council are operational this financial year, taking care of community development activities in environmental conservation, road maintenance, community health services and management of water resources.
The budget will ensure improved food production within the county by ensuring additional funding for agricultural mechanization and extension services.
The governor said that the budget has increased the amount allocated for bursaries for the students by 100% (double the previous amount).
“The budget provides funding for improvement of existing physical infrastructure in the county assembly and at the same time starting with the construction of new assembly block and the speaker’s house,” said the governor.
The bill will ensure implementation of the County Roads Maintenance with provisions for acquisition of equipment and payment of wages already made in the budget. It will also ensure that young people and other community members are involved in the road maintenance work and gets well compensated.
The budget will also provide funding for improvement of the existing physical infrastructure in the county assembly block and speakers house.
The governor sympathized with members of the county assembly saying that MCAs deserve to work in a decent and facilitative spaces in order to effectively discharge their mandate adding that it is their responsibility to adhere to the plans in the budget which are geared to ensure a blossom in the job opportunities within the county.
The bill was presented to the governor for signing by the Ag. Speaker of the county assembly, Hon. Elisha Oraro in the Presence of County Minister For Finance Nerry Achar and other County officials
By Wendy Chloe