Kisumu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in their respective Departments as listed below:
1. DEPARTMENT OF GOVERNANCE & ADMINISTRATION S/NO JOB CADRE JOB GROUP S
1. Chief Officer Governance and Administration S KSM/CPSB/2019/100
2. Chief Officer Strategy, Policy and Delivery S KSM/CPSB/2019/101
3. Chief Officer Information and Public Communication S KSM/CPSB/2019/102
2. DEPARTMENT OF ROADS, TRANSPORT AND PUBLIC WORKS S/NO JOB CADRE JOB GROUP S
1. Chief Officer Roads and Public Works S KSM/CPSB/2019/103
2. Chief Officer Marine Transport and Mechanical Engineering S KSM/CPSB/2019/104
3. DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM, CULTURE, ARTS & SPORTS S/NO JOB CADRE JOB GROUP S
1. Chief Officer Tourism, Culture & Arts S KSM/CPSB/2019/105
2. Chief Officer Sports Management S KSM/CPSB/2019/106
Note: These positions will be on Contract for period of three years.
For details on the above advertised positions and how to apply, applicants are asked to visit our website www.kisumu.go.ke .
HOW TO APPLY The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 20th November 2019 at 4.00 pm.
THE SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Road, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.
Find attached below:By clicking on the Link
Prof. Judith Miguda Attyang and Mr. Victor Omondi Obondi were sworn-in by the County Chief Magistrate Julius Ng’arng’ ar in the presence of Governor Prof. Anyang’ Nyong’o, his deputy Dr. Mathew Owili among other County officials.
Tuesday’s swearing-in of the two officers follows approval by county assembly’s committee on appointments that was chaired by the Speaker.
Prof Attyang comes in as the new County minister for health and sanitation as Mr. Odondi takes the office of the County Attorney with immediate effect.
In her remarks, Prof. Attyang expressed gratitude to Governor Nyong’o on the appointment promising to implement the Governors interests
Among the notable changes she will pursue, the County Minister promised to boost staff level and ensure reliable medical facilities as well as management of Health systems to aid supervision. On the other hand, Mr. Obondi promised to guide the County government on matters of law and compliance.
In his speech, Kisumu Governor Prof. Nyong’o pointed out that the appointment of Mr. Obondi as the Attorney shows his commitment to youth representation in his government.
“Postpone not any work, everyday matters,” He said,
The Governor also urged the appointees and other County Ministers to work diligently stating that there is still a lot to be done.
By Vello Wendo