THE PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF KISUMU COMPREHESIVE CANCER CENTRE
TENDER NUMBER: CGK/H&S/JOOTRH/19-20/001
The County Government of Kisumu desires to engage the services of suitably qualified and experienced Building Contractors for the construction and completion of The Proposed Kisumu Comprehensive Cancer Centre.
Click the link below to download the Tender Document:
Tenderers are required to submit copies of the following MANDATORY DOCUMENTS / REQUIREMENTS which will be used during Preliminary Examination to determine responsiveness
- Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation/registration certificate.
- Certified copy of VALID Registration Certificate with the National Construction Authority in the class 7 (Seven) and above.
- Certified copy of VAT and PIN registration,
- A Certified copy of VALID Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
- Bid bond – 2% of the tender sum for general tenders,
- Certified copy of RECENT CR12 FORM from registrar of companies.
- Certified copy of Single Business Permit preferably from Kisumu County.
- Bidders shall SEQUENTIALLY SERIALIZE ALL PAGES for each tender document submitted failure to which the bidder shall be disqualified.
- Bid declaration for special category duly signed and stamped
Certification must be by a commissioner for oaths.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
As specified in the tender documents covering the following
- Similar previous experience.
- Current workload.
- Plant and Equipment holding.
- Professional and technical personnel.
- Audited financial statements for the last three years (2015 – 2017) provided. Companies registered within the last one year should submit certified bank statements for at least twelve months or the duration of registration
- Litigation history or Current Sworn Affidavit.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The interested bidders/tenderers may/can download a set of tender documents with detailed specifications and Bills of Quantities from the website kisumu.go.ke free of charge.
International Building Contractors are encouraged to bid.
Completed Tender Document(s) in sealed envelopes, bearing no indication of the name of the firm bidding with the contract number & name clearly marked on top should be deposited in the tender box located at the County Government of Kisumu, 2nd Floor Wing B, Prosperity House (Huduma Centre) adjacent to Central Bank of Kenya addressed to the:
The County Secretary
County Government of Kisumu,
P.O. Box 2738-40100
so as to be received on or before 5th February, 2020 at 11.00A.M