DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY AND INDUSTRY
TENDER INVITATION NOTICE
The County Government of Kisumu invites sealed tenders from ELIGIBLE LOCAL CONTRACTORS FOR THE SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISIONING OF FLOOD LIGHTS. BIDDERS CAN TENDER FOR MORE THAN ONE LOT BUT WILL NOT BE AWARDED MORE THAN TWO (2) LOTS. THE LOWEST EVALUATED MOST RESPONSIVE BID IN EACH LOT WILL BE RECOMMENDED FOR AWARD.
Bids are invited for projects as summarized below.Kindly click on the links to download;
Bidders must provide valid and certified copies of the following:
- Certificate from National Construction Authority (NCA 5)
- Licenses of registration with EPRA (former ERC) class A, B
- Certificate of Incorporation or Business Registration
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Details of experience of similar works completed in the last two years
- The names, qualification and experience of key personnel
- Audited accounts for the last two years
REPUBLIC OF KENYA
THE COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
- Details of the major equipment relevant for use in the project
Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and specification details from and Inspect Tenders Documents at the Department of Energy and Industry Office 8th floor Prosperity House (formerly PC’s building) during normal working hours.
The bids should be submitted by post in plain envelopes clearly marked.
TENDER FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING FLOOD LIGHTS LIGHTING POINTS WITHIN KISUMU COUNTY STATING SPECIFIC LOT APPLIED FOR AND ADDRESSED TO;
THE COUNTY SECRETARY
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
P.O. BOX 2738 – 40100
DEPOSITED IN THE TENDER BOX AT THE EIGHTH FLOOR ENTRANCE OF THE ENERGY & INDUSTRY SO AS TO BE RECEIVED NOT LATER THAN FRIDAY 16TH DECEMBER, 2019 AT 12 NOON.
The tenders will be opened on the same day at 12 noon in the Departments Board room. Bidders or their representatives who wish to witness the opening are invited to attend.
The County Government of Kisumu does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender.