Ms. Loice Omoro Environment, Water, Irrigation and Natural Resources
Loice Mildred Akinyi Omoro is a holder of Doctor of Science degree from the University of Helsinki, Finland; MSc. Forest Resources and Conservation, University of Florida, Gainesville, USA; Post Graduate Diploma in Soil Conservation and BSc. Agriculture, both from University of Nairobi, Kenya.
She has worked in various places and positions nationally and internationally. She began her career at the Ministry of Agriculture which culminated in her coordinating Agroforestry; she worked as an Assistant Project Manager with CARE Kenya and an Expatriate for Namibia-Finland Forestry Programme, in Namibia. She has taught at Kenyatta University on part time basis, undertaken research and consultancy assignments on forestry and natural resources both in Kenya and South Sudan
She has written over 25 papers, some of which have been published in peer reviewed journals; book chapters; conference presentations and policy documents. She is trained on: Advocacy and gender (Kenya); Marketing of Non-Timber Forest Products (Thailand); and by UNDP as a Trainer of Trainers and Delegates to COP on Gender and Climate change (Poznán). She has widely traveled in Africa, Asia, Europe, South and North America; she has also received many awards and scholarships from Sida, Mikko Kallinen and Kone Foundation.
Ms. Loice Omoro
Environment, Water, Irrigation and Natural Resources
E-Services County Assembly County Public Service Board
- BIDDING DOCUMENT FOR PROPOSED EXTENSIONOF LUMUMBA HEALTH CENTRE PHASE I
- PROPOSED EXTENSION OF LUMUMBA HEALTH CENTRE PHASE I BILLS OF QUANTITIES & STANDARD METHOD OF MEASUREMENTS
- PROPOSED EXTENSION OF LUMUMBA HEALTH CENTRE PHASE I
- Supply and Delivery of Solid Waste Management Vehicles and Equipment: Lot 3
- Supply and Delivery of Solid Waste Management Vehicles and Equipment: Lot 2
- Supply and Delivery of Solid Waste Management Vehicles and Equipment: Lot 1
- Proposals for Preparation of Local Physical Development Plans for Five (5) Zones Within Kisumu City
- PREPARATION OF LOCAL PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT PLANS IN THE CITY OF KISUMU