Final cleaning services headquarters tender document
The County Government of Kisumu would like to invite interested candidates to bid for the following:
Click the link below to access the document
TENDER NO : CGK/FIN/CSS/2019-2020/007
TENDER NAME : PROVISION OF CLEANING AND SANITARY SERVICES AT KISUMU COUNTY
NEGOTIATION NO : 780045
ELIGIBILITY : FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT (PREFERENCE AND RESERVATION
Tenderers are required to submit copies of the following MANDATORY DOCUMENTS / REQUIREMENTS which will be used during Preliminary Examination to determine responsiveness
- Provide Certified copy of Registration Certificate
- Provide Certified copy of Tax Compliance Certificate
- Provide Certified copy of Compliance certificate from statutory bodies
- Provide Certified copy of Certificate of compliance to minimum wages as per labour laws
- Certified copy of Single Business Permit preferably from Kisumu County.
- Provide certified copy of certificate of Registration with relevant bodies
- Tender security declaration form dully filled and signed.
- Dully filled Form of Tender
- Attach Site Visit Form
- Attach copy of CR 12
- Filled Confidential Business Questionnaire
- Fully filled and signed Form of Tender.
- Tenderer must submit both hard copy and do online bidding through the suppliers portal https://supplier.treasury.go.ke.
- Bidders shall sequentially serialize all pages for each tender document submitted failure to which the bidder shall be disqualified.
Pre-tender meeting/Site Visit
A site visit/pre-bid meeting will be on 24th FEBRUARY, 2020 at 10.00 am local time at the County Government Offices Second floor. The site visit will start at 10.00 am and it is mandatory that all bidders must attend. Failure to attend will lead to disqualification. Although attendance of the pre-bid meeting is not mandatory, the tenderer’s site visit at his/her own time is mandatory and shall ensure that the site visit certificate is signed after such a visit. The costs for this visit are the tenderer’s cost
Interested eligible bidders may download the tender document and advert at www.kisumucounty.go.ke and/or from IFMIS portal at www.supplier.treasury.go.ke.
Tenderers in MUST submit both online submission and hard copy enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender reference number addressed to:
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
Prosperity Building (former Nyanza Provincial Headquarters)
P.O. Box 2738 – 40100 Kisumu
And placed in the Tender box located at Prosperity Building (former Nyanza Provincial Headquarters), Second Floor (Reception Area) so as to be received on or before Tuesday, 3rd March, 2020 at 10.00am. Bids will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
Bidders are free to contact the office of the Director Supply Chain Management on 2nd floor Prosperity House (Former Nyanza Provincial Headquarters) Kisumu during normal working days between 8.00 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 – 5.00 pm for any clarification regarding the tender
- CATEGORY All Tenders Adverts