The County Government of Kisumu would like to invite interested candidates to bid for the following:
Tender No:CGK/FIN/MI&WC/2019-2020 & 2020-2021/012
Tender Name:PROVISION OF MEDICAL INSURANCE & WIBA COVER
Negotiation No: 779878
Click the link below to access the Tender Document
Tenderers are required to submit copies of the following MANDATORY DOCUMENTS / REQUIREMENTS which will be used during Preliminary Examination to determine responsiveness:
- Must submit copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Registration or Incorporation.
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Current Business license
- Current approved authorization, registration, licenses and statutory requirements where applicable.
- Completely Fill the Confidential Business Questionnaire, the form of tender and price schedule in the formats provided
- Must be approved by the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority
- Tenderer must submit both hard copy and do online bidding through the suppliers portal https://supplier.treasury.go.ke.
Interested eligible bidders may download the tender document and advert at www.kisumucounty.go.ke and/or from IFMIS portal at www.supplier.treasury.go.ke.
Tenderers in MUST submit both online submission and hard copy enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender reference number addressed to:
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
Prosperity Building (former Nyanza Provincial Headquarters)
P.O. Box 2738 – 40100 Kisumu
And placed in the Tender box located at Prosperity Building (former Nyanza Provincial Headquarters), Second Floor (Reception Area) so as to be received on or before Tuesday, 3rd March, 2020 at 10.00am. Bids will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
Bidders are free to contact the office of the Director Supply Chain Management on 2nd floor Prosperity House (Former Nyanza Provincial Headquarters) Kisumu during normal working days between 8.00 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 – 5.00 pm for any clarification regarding the tender.