The County Government of Kisumu would like to invite interested candidates to bid for the following:
|s/no||TENDER NO||TENDER NAME||NEGOTIATION NUMBERS||ELIGIBILITY||TENDER DOCUMENTS|
|1||CGK/FIN/ICT/OPT/2021-2022/018||SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF DESKTOPS AND LAPTOPS||941531||AGPO||
Click to Download Tender Document
Tenderers MUST include the following information and documents with their Tenders:
1. Duly filled Form of Tender – Correctly filled, signed, certified and stamped.
2. Certified copy certificate of incorporation.
3. Certified copy of recent CR12 Form-(12Months) from registrar of companies and their ID’s where applicable.
4. Copy of Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA.
5. Copy of PIN/VAT Certificate.
6. Certified copy of Single Business Permit preferably from Kisumu County.
7. Certified copy of AGPO Certificate.
8. Bidders shall SEQUENTIALLY SERIALIZE ALL PAGES for each tender document submitted failure to which the bidder shall be disqualified.
Interested eligible bidders may download the tender document and the individual advert at the PPIP portal, the County website: www.kisumucounty.go.ke and/or from IFMIS portal at www.supplier.treasury.go.ke.
Tenderers should submit both online through the IFMIS SUPPLIER PORTAL and HARD COPY enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender reference number addressed to:
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
Prosperity Building (former Nyanza Provincial Headquarters)
P.O. Box 2738 – 40100 Kisumu
And placed in the Tender box located at Prosperity Building (former Nyanza Provincial Headquarters), Second Floor (Reception Area) so as to be received on or before Friday, 18th March, 2022 12:00 noon
Bids will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend with covid-19 protocol to be observed.
The should be no discrepancies between both the online submitted documents and the hard copy submitted documents.
- CATEGORY AGPO , Notices , Tender Notices , Tenders