The County Government of Kisumu would like to invite interested candidates to bid for the following:
|S/NO||TENDER NO||TENDER NAME||NEGOTIATION NUMBERS||ELIGIBILITY||ACTION|
|1||CGK/FIN/AVT&MS/2020-2021/001||SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, TESTING AND COMMISSIONING OF AN AUTOMATED ASSET VERIFICATION, TAGGING & MANAGEMENT SYSTEM||834578||OPEN||
Tenderers are required to submit copies of the following MANDATORY DOCUMENTS which will be used during Preliminary Examination to determine responsiveness:
- A Copy of the tenderer’s Current & Valid Tax Compliance Certificate issued by the Kenya Revenue
- A Copy of the Tenderer’s Certificate of Incorporation/Registration.
- Must fill, sign & stamp the Price Schedule in the format
- Must fill, sign & stamp the Confidential Business Questionnaire in the format
- Must fill, sign & stamp the Form of Tender in the format
- Must provide a tender security of 2% of the quoted amount from a reputable commercial bank or reputable insurance company in
- Provide evidence of availability of office premise (copy of title deed, lease/tenancy agreement).
- Bidder shall submit Audited accounts for the last three (3) years with a turnover equal to/ more than two times the bidder’s bid
- Bidder must submit be submitted online through the Suppliers Portal suppliers.go.ke
- Bidder must fill, sign & Stamp the Ethics & Integrity Pact in the format
- Bidder Must submit three full colour samples of Assets Tags that they have previously The tags should be put in DL size envelope. The DL size envelope should in turn be submitted during opening of the tender
At this stage, the tenderer’s submission will either be responsive or non- responsive. The non-responsive submissions will be eliminated from the entire evaluation process and will not be considered further.
Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender security of 2% of the quoted amount in the form of a guarantee from a reputable commercial bank or insurance company in Kenya approved by Public Procurement Regulatory Authority. Sealed Original tender security of 2% should be d to deposited at 2nd floor Prosperity House (Huduma Center) Department Finance, Director Supply Chain Management Office on or before 16th December 2020 12:00 noon on official working hours only.
Tenderers MUST submit online through the IFMIS supplier portal on or before Wednesday, 16th December, 2020 by 12:00 noon. Bids will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.