The County Government of Kisumu, Department of Water, Climate Change, Environment & Natural Resources would like to invite eligible bidders to participate in the Below Tender’s.
Click the link below to access the Tender Documents:
- Certified Copy of Certificate of Incorporation/Registration,
- Certified Copy of Valid Registration Certificate with The National Construction Authority (NCA 7 And Above for Water
Works) In The Classes Specified in The Tender Document,
- Vat and Pin Registration,
- A Copy of Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority KRA,
- Certified Copy of Recent Agpo/Cr12 Form (Within 12 Months) From Registrar of Companies.
- Certified Copy of Valid Single Business Permit
- 7. Bidders Shall Sequentially Serialize All Pages for Each Page Tender Document Submitted
- Signed and Stamped Form of Tender.
- 9. Duly Signed Pre-Tender Site Visit Certificate.
- 10. Completely Filled Tender and Confidential Business Questionnaire F
- Tenders Must Be Accompanied by an Original Tender Security of 2% Of The Tender Sum
- Bidders must submit hard copy tender documents and respond on line through IFMIS supplier portal.
Interested Eligible Candidates May Obtain Tender Documents from Kisumu County Website; www.kisumu.go.keor through supplier portal [Https://Supplier.Treasury.go. Ke:8060] /tenders free of tender fee.
The County Government of Kisumu
P.O Box 2738, Kisumu. Note: Canvassing of Any Nature Will Lead to Automatic Disqualification.
Complete Tender Documents Original Clearly Marked with Tender Name and Tender Number Should Be Deposited in The Tender Box Situated On 2nd Floor of Prosperity House in Kisumu Town So as to Be Received On or Before 24th February, 2020 At 12.00 Pm and Through Supplier Portal [Https://Supplier.Treasury.go. Ke:8060]. Tenders Will Be Opened Immediately Thereafter in The Agriculture Boardroom, 11th Floor Witnessed by Tenderers/Representatives Who May Choose to Attend
Note: There Shall Pre- Tender Conference as 7 Days from The Date of Advert, At The Department Of Water, Environment, Climate Change and Natural Resources 11th Floor Wing – A Boardroom at 9.00am