INVITATION TO TENDER
The County Government of Kisumu (CGK) was established by the current Constitution of Kenya which created 47 counties as part of the devolved government structure. The constitution provided for the counties to become fully operational after the 2013 general elections.
The County has deployed a generic web-based Android application for its revenue collection that aims to interface with multitude payment options e.g. credit/debit cards, online banking, mobile money, e-wallet, smart cards among others.
The County now invites sealed bids from established and eligible vendors to bid for the supply, delivery and maintenance of POS devices to be used with the application.
|TENDER NO.||TITLE OF TENDER||ELIGIBILITY|
|CGK/FIN/REV/01/2019-2020||Supply delivery and maintenance of POS Devices||Open National Tender|
- Bidding will be conducted through the procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act (PPADA) 2015 and will be eligible to bidders as indicated above.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Procurement office situated at: The County Government of Kisumu, 2nd Floor, Prosperity Building, P.O. Box 2738-40100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org on normal working days on Monday to Friday between 0900hrs and 1600hrs except on Public Holidays or download at kisumu.go.ke
- Completed serialized/paginated Bidding Documents; ONE ORIGINAL AND TWO COPIES in plain sealed envelope clearly marked on top with the Tender Number and Description and accompanied with a 5% bid security of the quoted amount from Commercial Banks or Insurance Companies (Approved by Public Procurement Regulatory Authority) and should be addressed to: THE DIRECTOR OF SUPPLIES CHAIN, COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU, P.O BOX 2738-40100, KISUMU. The bid documents must be deposited in Tender Box situated at the reception area on the 2nd floor of CGK offices, Prosperity Building, Kisumu on or before 25th October 2019 at 12:00 Noon. Bulky tenders can be handed over to the Procurement Director’s office for registration and safe keeping till the tender opening date.
- Bids will be opened promptly in public and in the presence of Bidders’ and/ or representatives who choose to attend the opening of bids at conference Hall on the date indicated
- Late bids, portion of bids, Electronic bids shall NOT be accepted for evaluation irrespective of circumstances.
Click on the link below to download the Tender Documents