AUTOMATION OF E-REVENUE SYSTEM OF COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY SECRETARY
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The County Government of Kisumu wishes to implement a revenue collection system that would provide the most appropriate and cost effective solutions to meet the County revenue objectives. The proposed solution should ensure transparency of the revenue collection, embedded control mechanisms, data security and reliability.
Objectives of the Revenue Collection System
The specific objective of the assignment will be to deploy a revenue collection solution that meets the following criteria:
- Supports collection from all existing revenue streams including outdoor advertising fees, various permits and licenses, market stalls, parking fees, real estates, land rates, health fees and all other fees and charges contained in the County Finance Act.
- Must be an all-in-one enterprise revenue collection and management system with single secure database.
- Must be able to provide all standard financial statements and reports.
- Must be scalable to allow the County to add additional revenue sources with minimum customization.
- Must have a built in ticketing system
- Provides real time transaction reports on secure central server that must be accessible on web and also optimized for mobile platforms.
- Integration of solution with all existing financial management system at the County Government of Kisumu.
- Maps the County revenue resources including real estate property, market stalls e.t.c. and easily integrates with the county’s GIS system.
- Fully supports cashless payment platforms with an option for cash transaction in case of system downtime.
- Facilitates real time supervision, monitoring and enforcement.
- Must have an interactive customer portal to allow citizens to interact with the County and pay for services online
- Provision of GPS enabled devices with tracking capabilities and able to take HD images.
Scope of Work
- Implementation of Revenue Collection System.
- System integration.
- Training of the County Revenue Staff and System Administrators.
- System Maintenance
APPLICANTS MUST SHOW TRACK RECORDS OF PAST PERFORMANCE AND REFEREES WHO CAN BE CONSULTED FOR VERIFICATION.
Sealed expressions of interest should be addressed to:
The County Secretary,
County Government of Kisumu,
2nd Floor Prosperity House,
P.O. Box 2738-40100,
And deposited at the County Government of Kisumu Headquarters, Prosperity House 2nd floor on or before 5th March 2018 PM (12:00). All received EOIs will be opened at 2:00 p.m. on 5th March, 2018 at the Prosperity House Hall situated on the 1st floor.
The persons who have expressed their interest may attend the opening.
Terms of Reference (TOR) can be obtained from the County website www.kisumu.go.ke
- FINAL PRE-QUALIFICATION LIST 2016-2018
- Human Resource for Health Operational Manual
- User Guide On Employee Relations for The Health Sector in Kenya
- Quarterly Individual Performance Report
- Unit Evaluation Reporting Form
- Kisumu Human Resources for Health Dashboard
- County health Management Team and Sub-County health Management-Job Descriptions Handbook
- JOOTRH Job Descriptions
E-Services County Assembly County Public Service Board
- ANNUAL PREQUALIFICATION FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2018-2019 & 2019-2020
- EOI WEBSITE DESIGN, HOSTING AND INTERGRATION TENDER DOCUMENT
- SUPPLY,COMMISSION AND INSTALLATION OF FLOODLIGHTING CENTRES LOT 3 2017- 2018
- SUPPLY,COMMISSION AND INSTALLATION OF FLOODLIGHTING CENTRES LOT 2 2017- 2018
- SUPPLY,COMMISSION AND INSTALLATION OF FLOODLIGHTING CENTRES LOT 1 2017- 2018
- SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LIVESTOCK BREEDS-DAIRY COWS
- AUTOMATION OF E-REVENUE SYSTEM OF COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
- Fencing of Oboch Dispensary (South West Nyakach Ward)