SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LIVESTOCK BREEDS-DAIRY COWS
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Tender Reference No: CGK/DALF/OP/2017/2018/001
County Government of Kisumu invites bids from prequalified and eligible bidders or equivalent in the categories mentioned on the tender notice. SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LIVESTOCK BREEDS- DAIRY COWS: CGK/ALF/OP/2017-2018/001
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope shall be as described in the tender document
QUALIFICATION FOR TENDERING
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
- Tenderers MUST include the following information and documents with their tenders:
- valid Business Registration Certificate
- valid P.I.N Certificate
- valid Tax Compliance Certificate
d) Valid Company/ Firm Profile
e) Single Business Permit
f) Bid bond 2% of the tender sum in the form of bank guarantee or reputable insurance firm recognized by the PPRA. Regulation 21 of legal notice No. 58 of 2011 provides that no tender securities shall be required by entities owned by youth, women and persons with disabilities under the preference & Reservations Scheme. However, the said enterprise shall be required to sign a tender Security Declaration Form.
g) Dully filled confidential business questionnaire and form of tender
h) Affidavit not to engage in corrupt & fraudulent practices
i) Affidavit on bidder’s Litigation History
j) Dully filled code of ethics
k) Submission of Document in Duplicate, Original & copy
l) Similar Previous works
m) Professional and Technical Personnel
n) Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The complete set of tender documents may be downloaded from the county’s website www.kisumu.go.ke
completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender name, reference number and deposited in the Tender Box at Reception 2nd floor County Government of Kisumu prosperity house) or be addressed to (County Secretary County Government of Kisumu, P.O Box 2738, Kisumu) so as to be received on or before……………………….at………………….
Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes, must be in Kenya Shillings and shall remain valid for 90 days from the closing date of tender.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the candidates or their representatives who chose to attend at the Department of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries Boardroom 4th Floor Wing C Respectively.
Late bids will not be accepted.
Dr. Olang’o Onudi
- FINAL PRE-QUALIFICATION LIST 2016-2018
- Human Resource for Health Operational Manual
- User Guide On Employee Relations for The Health Sector in Kenya
- Quarterly Individual Performance Report
- Unit Evaluation Reporting Form
- Kisumu Human Resources for Health Dashboard
- County health Management Team and Sub-County health Management-Job Descriptions Handbook
- JOOTRH Job Descriptions
E-Services County Assembly County Public Service Board
- ANNUAL PREQUALIFICATION FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2018-2019 & 2019-2020
- EOI WEBSITE DESIGN, HOSTING AND INTERGRATION TENDER DOCUMENT
- SUPPLY,COMMISSION AND INSTALLATION OF FLOODLIGHTING CENTRES LOT 3 2017- 2018
- SUPPLY,COMMISSION AND INSTALLATION OF FLOODLIGHTING CENTRES LOT 2 2017- 2018
- SUPPLY,COMMISSION AND INSTALLATION OF FLOODLIGHTING CENTRES LOT 1 2017- 2018
- SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LIVESTOCK BREEDS-DAIRY COWS
- AUTOMATION OF E-REVENUE SYSTEM OF COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
- Fencing of Oboch Dispensary (South West Nyakach Ward)