INVITATION TO TENDER
TENDERS FOR ROADS MAINTAINANCE LEVY FUND (RMLF) AND COUNTRY REVENUE FUND (CRF) DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS FINANCIAL YEAR 2019-2020
County Government of Kisumu hereby invites sealed bids from eligible candidates to tender for RMLF and CRF Roadworks Projects for FY 2019/2020.
Download the below documents to view the advertised Roads Tenders;
the BQs can be downloaded below or by going to https://www.kisumu.go.ke/resources/downloads/tenders/
The Reserved Tenders are reserved for the Special Categories only; namely;
- People with disabilities
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
The following must be submitted together with the bid;
- . Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation,
- Certified copy of VALID Registration Certificate with the National Construction Authority (NCA) in the classes specified in the tender notice.
- VAT and PIN Registration,
- A copy of VALID Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
- Certified copy of RECENT CR12 FORM (WITHIN 12 MONTHS) from Registrar of Companies.
- Certified copy of current Single Business Permit preferably from Kisumu County.
- Bidders shall sequentially serialize all pages for each tender document submitted failure to which the bidder shall be disqualified.
- Signed and stamped Form of Tender
- Duly signed Pre-Tender Site Visit Certificate
- Completely filled Tender and Confidential Business Questionnaire Forms.
- Tenders must be accompanied by an original tender Security of 2% of the tender sum in form of a guarantee acceptable under the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015 and Public Procurement and Disposal Regulations 2006 payable to the County Government of Kisumu.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR BIDDERS IN CATEGORY B (TENDERS RESERVED FOR YOUTH, WOMEN & PERSONS WITH DISABILITY TENDERS)
- All listed requirements (1-10) in category (A) above.
- Dully filled and signed Bid Securing Declaration Form for special categories.
- Certified copy of Certificate of Registration for access to government procurement opportunities from the National Treasury for tenders in the Special Categories.
Note! Certification must be by a commissioner for oaths.
Other requirements are as specified in the tender notice and this tender document.
- Bidders with history of Non-performance (e.g failure to complete the projects for the last three financial years, Notice of termination or termination of contracts in the last three financial years will be Disqualified.
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The complete set of tender documents may be downloaded from the County’s website ie www.kisumu.go.ke . Completed Tender Documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with Tender Name and Tender Number and deposited in the Tender Box located adjacent to the Accounts Office, Department of Roads, Transport and Public Works, Bandani; off Kisumu–Busia Road or to be addressed to:
THE CHIEF OFFICER
DEPARTMENT OF ROADS TRANSPORT & PUBLIC WORKS
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
P.O BOX 2738-40100
so as to be received on or before 13th Dec, 2019 at 11.00A.M
- Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the candidates or their representatives who choose to attend at the Board Room Department of Roads, Transport and Public Works, Bandani off Busia – Kisumu
- Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes, must be in Kenya shillings and shall remain valid for 90 days from the closing date of tender.
- Pre-bid conference will be held at the Board Room Department of Roads, Transport and Public Works, Bandani off Busia – Kisumu on 4th Dec,2019 at11.00A.M
- Pre-bid Site Visit will be held in the period between 4th Dec ,2019 to 11th Dec,2019 and bidders shall make arrangement with the client. This Site Visit is Mandatory to all bidders.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the candidates or their representatives who choose to attend at the Board Room Department of Roads, Transport and Public Works, Bandani off Busia – Kisumu
Late bids will be not be accepted.
Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and inspect Tender Documents and the Design Drawings at Roads Directorate, Department of Roads, Transport and Public Works, Bandani; off Kisumu – Busia Road, during normal working hours.
DIRECTOR –SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT