The County Government of Kisumu would like to invite interested candidates to bid for the following:
|Comprehensive Insurance Cover for County Motor Vehicles
Click to Here Download Tender Document
The following mandatory requirements must be adhered to;
1) Must be an Underwriter Company registered with AKI in Kenya
2) Certified Copy of recent CR12 for limited companies, CR13 for Partnerships or National Identification Card/Passport for Sole Proprietor
3) Certificate of incorporation/Registration
4) Bid Bond (Value Kshs. 400,000.00) in the form acceptable under PPADA 2015 and valid for 150 days from the date of tender opening. (Note: No self-guarantee)
5) Certified copy of certificate of registration from IRA
6) Certified copy of Certificate of Registration as a member of Association of Kenya Insurers (AKI) for the current year (2022)
7) Commitment to excess protector and Political Violence and terrorism (PVT) (provide a letter)
8) The form of tender is dully filled, signed and stamped by the person with power of attorney
9) Dully filled, signed and stamped Price schedule
10)Certified Copy of current Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA (Will be confirmed online with KRA TCC Checker)
11) The tenderer has not submitted more than one tender either individually or as a JV.
12) Dully filled, signed and stamped form SD1
13) Dully filled, signed and stamped form SD2
14) Dully filled, signed and stamped form SD2
15) Dully filled, signed and stamped declaration and commitment to the code of ethics form
16) Dully filled, signed and stamped disclosure of interest form.
17) Dully filled, signed and stamped certificate of independent tender determination form
18) Copy of current/valid Single Business Permit from County Government 2022
19) Sequentially serialized/paginated tender document including all the attachments
20) Submission of Certified Audited Accounts for the last three years (2019, 2020 & 2021)
21) Bidders must respond online through IFMIS supplier portal using NEG no 1084796 and submit a hard copy of their bid document at the given address
Interested eligible bidders may download the tender documents and adverts at www.kisumu.go.ke, www.ppra.go.ke, www.tenders.go.ke, and/or from the IFMIS portal at www.supplier.treasury.go.ke.
Tenderers MUST Comply to both electronic and manual submission on or before Tuesday 11th October, 2022 at 12.00 noon through the IFMIS supplier portal and a duplicate copy of the document in plain envelops clearly marked: COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE COVER FOR COUNTY MOTOR VEHICLES and addressed to:
THE COUNTY SECRETARY
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
P.O BOX 2730-40100 KISUMU
Bidders are free to contact the office of the Director Supply Chain Management on 2nd floor Prosperity House Kisumu during normal working days between 8.00am -12noon and 2.00pm to 4.00pm for any clarification regarding the tender. Bidders shall not contact or discuss any aspect of their tender or letter of regret is applicable. Any such contact shall lead to disqualification. Price should be NET inclusive of all taxes, must be expressed in Kenya Shillings and shall remain valid for a period of 126 days from the closing date of the tender.