Department of Lands; Housing; Physical Planning & Urban Development ADDENDUM TENDER NOTICE
Symbio-City is an integrated and holistic approach to sustainable urban development, largely built on practical experiences from Swedish Local authorities and being implemented in Seven Pilot counties in conjunction with the Council of Governors. The methodology is a stepwise people-centered development process with focus on improving living conditions, health and quality of life of the citizens
The County Government of Kisumu invites bids from prequalified firms for Construction of the listed below works/facilities in Nyando sub-county- Ahero ward and to be funded by the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions through the Council of Governors for FY 2018/2019.
|SN||TENDER NO.||TENDER DESCRIPTION||ELEGIBILITY|
|1||CGK/LHPP&UD/RFQ/SYMBIOCITY/2018-2019/016||PROPOSED REHABILTATION OF AHERO DRAINAGE IN AHERO MARKET||ONLY PREQUALIFIED|
|2||CGK/LHPP&UD/RFQ/SYMBIOCITY/2018-2019/004||PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF ARTIFICIAL WETLAND IN AHERO||ONLY PREQUALIFIED|
|3||CGK/LHPP&UD/RFQ/SYMBIOCITY/2018-2019/017||PROPOSED REHABILITATION OF AHERO MARKET ( SUPA)||ONLY PREQUALIFIED|
Tenderers Must include the following information and documents with their tenders
- Certified copy of certificate of Incorporation
- Certified Copy of Valid Registration certificate with the National Construction Authority in the classes specified in the tender notice
- VAT pin registration
- A copy of valid Tax compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Certified copy of recent CR12 FORM from registra of companies
- Must produce a document of proof of pre-qualification on the specified work bided as tabled above.
- Must be prequalified by Kisumu County
- Certified copy of single business permit preferably from Kisumu County
- Bidders shall Sequentially serialize all pages for each tender document submitted failure to which the bidder shall be disqualified.
- Certified copy of relevant work (Small works and engineering) certificate of registration for access to government procurement opportunities from the Ministry of National Treasury for tenders in the special Categories.
- Bid bond of 2 % of the tender sum for general tenders.
CATEGORY B: RESERVED MANDATORY REQUIREMENT (YOUTH, WOMEN & PWD)
Tenderers Must include the following information and documents with their Tenders:
- All requirement of Category A(1-8) above must be met
- Bid declaration for special category duly signed and stamped
As specified in the tender documents covering the following:
- Similar previous experience
- Current work load
- Plant and Equipment holding
- Professional and technical proposal
- Audited financial statements for the last three years (2016-2019) companies registered within the last one year should submit certified bank statements for at least twelve months or the duration of registration.
- Litigation history or current sworn affidavit.
NOTE: Any form of Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The complete set of tender may be downloaded from the County’s website ; www.kisumu.go.ke. Completed Tender Documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with Tender name and reference number and deposited in the Tender box located at the Main Reception, County Government of Kisumu Headquarters, Prosperity House -2nd Floor or to be addressed to the:
County Government of Kisumu
- Box 2738-40100
So as to be received on or before Wednesday 13th August 2019 at 12.00 NOON. Late bids will not be accepted. Prices quoted must be in Kenya shillings and shall remain valid for 90 days from the closing date of tender.
Tender will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend, at the prosperity House 2nd floor.
Attached Find the Tender Documents by clicking on the below link ….
- CATEGORY Advertisement , Lands, Housing, Physical Planning & Urban Development , Notices , Tender Notices , Tenders