EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONTRACT TO OFFER CLIMATE SMART AGRICULTURAL SERVICES TO FARMER GROUPS
The Consortium should provide:
- A 1-page cover letter for EOI signed by the head of the lead organization in the consortium;
- Company/organizational profile of the lead applicant describing experience in offering the services outlined in this request for EOI, showing:
(i) Evidence of extensive experience in designing and implementing farmer-based development projects.
(ii) Evidence of expertise in capacity building, CSA and Agricultural value chains
(iii) Evidence of having relevant participatory skills
(iv) Evidence of knowledge on gender, nutrition, social and environmental safeguards mainstreaming in project implementation
(v) Evidence of similar work undertaken in the last 3 years including contacts of references.
- CVs of the key personnel in the team proposed to undertake the assignment;
- Copies of registration certificates, PIN and VAT (where applicable);
- Attach copy of Certificate of Incorporation or Business Registration;
- Evidence of Tax Compliance – PIN/VAT and current/valid KRA Tax Compliance Certificates;
- Attach copies of certified audited accounts by a reputable firm for the last two years.
Submission of Expression of Interest
Interested and eligible firms may obtain additional information from the office of the Chief Officer Agriculture, Livestock & Fisheries or the County Project Coordinating Unit (CPCU). Completed Expression of Interest in plain envelopes clearly marked “Ref: KCSAP/CPCU KSM/2019/EOI/1” and indicating the specific value chain the service provider is interested in should be addressed to:
The County Secretary
County Government of Kisumu
P.O Box 2738 – 40100
These should reach the County Secretary – County Government of Kisumu Headquarters, 2nd floor Prosperity house on or before 11: 00 am on 10th June, 2019. EOI will be opened on same day starting at the Department of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries offices Boardroom, Kisumu (Prosperity House) and the firms or their representatives will be free to attend the opening. Request for Proposal documents will thereafter be sent to the successful firms with specific Terms of Reference.
Kindly click the below link to access the full document information EOI KISUMU – Website
- CATEGORY Advertisement , Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries & Irrigation , Tender Notices , Tenders