The County Government of Kisumu would like to invite interested candidates to bid for the following:
|s/no||TENDER NO||TENDER NAME||NEGOTIATION NUMBERS||DEPARTMENT||ELIGIBILITY||TENDER DOCUMENT|
|1||CGK/ENVI/KSM/MUH/2020-2021/081||PROPOSED STABILISING WASTE TO ENERGY MANAGEMENT CELLS AT KASESE KISUMU COUNTY AND OPENING AND IMPROVEMENT OF KASESE ACCESS ROAD||841541-2||WATER, ENVIRONMENT, CLIMATE CHANGE AND NATURAL RESOURCES||OPEN||
|2||CGK/ENVI/KSM/MU/2020-2021/080||PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF WASTE TO ENERGY SITE FENCING, GATE, ENTERNAL LINED DRAINANGE AND VIP LATRINE, KASESE MUHORONI||841537-2||WATER, ENVIRONMENT, CLIMATE CHANGE AND NATURAL RESOURCES||OPEN||
|3||CGK/ENVI/KSM/SME/2020-2021/083||PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF WASTE TRANSFER STATION IN SEME SUB-COUNTY||841545-2||WATER, ENVIRONMENT, CLIMATE CHANGE AND NATURAL RESOURCES||OPEN||
Click to Download document
PRELIMINARY EVALUATION & DETERMINATION OF
This stage of evaluation shall involve examination of the pre-qualification conditions as set out in the Tender Advertisement Notice or Letter of Invitation to Tender and any other conditions stated in the bid document.
These conditions may include the following:
- Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Certified copy of valid Registration Certificate with the National Construction Authourity in the classes specified in the tender notice.
- VAT and PIN Registration from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- A copy of valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Bid Security (Bid bond) – 2% of the Tender Sum.
- Certified copy of recent CR12 Form (within 12 Months) from Registrar of Companies.
- Certified copy of current Single Business Permit, preferably from Kisumu County.
- Serialization of Pages; Bidders shall sequentially serialize all pages for each Tender Document submitted, failure to which the bidder shall be disqualified.
- Certified copy of Certificate of Registration for access to government procurement opportunities from the ministry of National Treasury for tenders in the special categories.
- Duly signed Bid Securing Declaration Form for Special Categories
- Signed and stamped Form of Tender
- Duly signed Pre-tender Site Visit Certificate.
- Completely filled Tender and Confidential Business Questionnaire Forms.
Tenderers should submit both online through the IFMIS SUPPLIER PORTAL and HARD COPY enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender reference number addressed to:
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
Prosperity Building (former Nyanza Provincial Headquarters)
P.O. Box 2738 – 40100 Kisumu
And placed in the Tender box located at Prosperity Building (former Nyanza Provincial Headquarters), Second Floor (Reception Area) so as to be received on or before, 19th February, 2021 12:00 noon. Bids will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
Bids will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend with covid-19 protocol to be observed.
The should be no discrepancies between both the online submitted documents and the hard copy submitted documents.
- CATEGORY OPEN , Tender Notices , Tenders , Water, Environment, Natural Resources & Climate Change