The County Government of Kisumu would like to invite interested candidates to bid for the following:
|S/NO||TENDER NO||TENDER NAME||DEPARTMENT||TENDER CLOSING |
|TENDER SECURITY||ELIGIBILITY||TENDER DOCUMENT|
|1||CGK/IDEAS/LVST/2021/011||SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF DAIRY COWS||BUSINESS, COPERATIVES & MARKETS – EU IDEAS||6TH OCTOBER, 2021|
By 12:00 noon
|KES 56,000/- with a validity period 91 days||OPEN-TENDER NATIONAL||Click Here to Download|
Tenderers MUST include the following information and documents with their Tenders:
1. Duly filled Form of Tender – Correctly filled, signed, certified, and stamped
2. Certified copy certificate of incorporation
3. Certified copy of recent CR12 Form-(12Months) from registrar of companies and their ID’s where applicable
4. Copy of Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA.
5. Copy of PIN/VAT Certificate
6. Tender Security of KES 56,000/- valid for 60 days.
7. Certified copy of Single Business Permit preferably from Kisumu County.
8. Bidders shall SEQUENTIALLY SERIALIZE ALL PAGES for each tender document submitted failure to which the bidder shall be disqualified.
|S/NO.||ITEM DESCRIPTION||No. of Units|
|1||Breeds: Pure breeds of Freshian and Aryshire||16|
|i. In-calf Pedigree dairy Heifers 18-30 months of age fertilized with sexed semen of known Sires.
ii. Over three (3) months Gestation period (PD- Confirmed)
iii. Exhibiting the correct dairy cattle conformation (Wage Shape/ Correct Breed or Crosses Mix Colour; Smooth shinny coat hairs / Hind, Rib Cage, Topline, Alertness/ Firm adder attachment and proper teats size and placement)
iv. From Reputable Dairy Farm (With Traceable Breeding Record)
v. In sound health and covered against contagious diseases
vi. Evidence of Milk production over Eighteen (18) Litres of milk per day (Confirmed from the parents)
vii. From disease free area (Not under Quarantine)
Interested eligible bidders may download the tender document from the County Government of Kisumu: www.kisumu.go.ke
Bidders are free to contact the office of the Director Supply Chain Management on 2nd floor Prosperity House (Former Nyanza Provincial Headquarters) Kisumu during normal working days between 8.00 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 – 5.00 pm for any clarification regarding the tender.