RE-TENDER:THE PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF KISUMU COMPREHENSIVE CANCER CENTER
THE PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF KISUMU COMPREHENSIVE CANCER CENTER
TENDER NUMBER: CGK/H&S/JOOTRH/19-20/001
The County Government of Kisumu desires to engage the services of suitably qualified and experienced Building Contractors for the construction and completion of The Proposed Kisumu Comprehensive Cancer Centre.
Click the Link Below to Download the Tender Document;
RADIOTHERAP TENDER DOC(REVISED)
Tenderers are required to submit copies of the following MANDATORY DOCUMENTS / REQUIREMENTS which will be used during Preliminary Examination to determine responsiveness
- Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation,
- Certified copy of VALID Registration Certificate with the National Construction Authority Category 3 (Three) and above.
- VAT and PIN registration,
- A copy of VALID Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
- Bid bond – 2% of the tender sum
- Certified copy of RECENT CR12 FORM from registrar of companies.
- Certified copy of Single Business Permit preferably from Kisumu County.
- Bidders shall SEQUENTIALLY SERIALIZE ALL PAGES for each tender document submitted failure to which the bidder shall be disqualified.
- Signed and stamped form of tender
- Completely filled Confidential Business Questionnaire Forms
- Duly signed Pre-tender site visit certificate
- Experience in Bunker Construction is required.
Certification must be by a commissioner for oaths.
The interested bidders/tenderers may/can download a set of tender documents with detailed specifications and Bills of Quantities from the website kisumu.go.ke free of charge.
Tender pre-bid conference will be held on 18th March, 2020 at 10:00am at the Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching & Referral Hospital.
International Building Contractors are encouraged to bid.
Completed Tender Document(s) in sealed envelopes, bearing no indication of the name of the firm bidding with the contract number & name clearly marked on top should be deposited in the tender box located at the County Government of Kisumu, 2nd Floor Wing B, Prosperity House (Huduma Centre) adjacent to Central Bank of Kenya addressed to the:
The County Secretary
County Government of Kisumu,
P.O. Box 2738-40100
so as to be received on or before 25th March, 2020 at 11.00A.M
- CATEGORY Advertisement , Downloads , Health & Sanitation , Notices , Tender Notices , Tenders