The County Government of Kisumu would like to invite interested candidates to bid for the following:
|s/no||TENDER NO||TENDER NAME||NEGOTIATION NUMBERS||DEPARTMENT||ELIGIBILITY||TENDER DOCUMENT|
|1.||CGK/E&I/2020-21/037||SOLAR DEVELOPMENT PLANT AT KIT MIKAYI||838050||ENERGY AND INDUSTRILIZATION||OPEN||
Click Here To Download Tender Document
The Bidder shall submit with its bid the following additional documents:
The following documents must be attached.
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Business Name Certificate
- Trading Certificate
- Business Permits
- Certificate from relevant regulatory authority (where applicable)
- Kenya Bureau of Standards certifications, Manufacturers Authorization/ or equivalent (where applicable).
- TAX PIN Certificate
- Tax Compliance certificate.
- Form CR 12 as issued by the Registrar of Companies (original) or certified as true copy
- Certified Audited Accounts (Last three years)
- Organogram/ Organization Chart
Interested eligible bidders may download the tender documents and the individual adverts at www.kisumu.go.ke and/or from IFMIS portal at www.supplier.treasury.go.ke.
Tenderers MUST submit online through the IFMIS supplier portal.
Original tender security should be submitted at the Director Supply Chain Management Office, 2nd floor Prosperity House (Huduma Center) on or before 21st JANUARY 2021 12:00 noon on official working hours only.
Pre – site visit will be on 8th January 2021 at Kit Mikayi cultural center.
- CATEGORY Energy & Industrialization , OPEN , Tender Notices , Tenders