The County Government of Kisumu would like to invite interested candidates to bid for the following:
|s/no||TENDER NO||TENDER NAME||NEGOTIATION NUMBERS||DEPARTMENT||ELIGIBILITY||TENDER DOCUMENT|
|1||CGK/E&I/2020-21/037||SOLAR DEVELOPMENT PLANT AT KIT MIKAYI||838050-2||ENERGY AND INDUSTRILIZATION||OPEN||
Click Here To Download Tender Document
The Bidder shall submit with its bid the following additional documents:
The following documents must be attached.
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Business Name Certificate
- Trading Certificate
- Business Permits
- Certificate from relevant regulatory authority (where applicable)
- Kenya Bureau of Standards certifications, Manufacturers Authorization/ or equivalent (where applicable).
- TAX PIN Certificate
- Tax Compliance certificate.
- Form CR 12 as issued by the Registrar of Companies (original) or certified as true copy
- Certified Audited Accounts (Last three years)
- Organogram/ Organization Chart
Interested eligible bidders may download the tender documents and the individual adverts at www.kisumu.go.ke and/or from IFMIS portal at www.supplier.treasury.go.ke.
Tenderers SHOULD submit both online through the IFMIS SUPPLIER PORTAL and HARD COPY enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender reference number addressed to:
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
Prosperity Building (former Nyanza Provincial Headquarters)
P.O. Box 2738 – 40100 Kisumu
And placed in the Tender box located at Prosperity Building (former Nyanza Provincial Headquarters), Second Floor (Reception Area) so as to be received on or before Thursday, 19th February 2021 12:00 noon. Bids will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
Bids will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend with covid-19 protocol to be observed.
The should be no discrepancies between both the online submitted documents and the hard copy submitted documents
Pre – site visit will be on 10th February 2021 at Kit Mikayi cultural center
- CATEGORY Energy & Industrialization , Tender Notices , Tenders