- The County Government of Kisumu, under the department of Water, Climate Change, Environment and Natural Resources, having successfully decommissioned Kachok dumpsite, has identified 5 Acres of land located approximately 30 km away from Kisumu CBD for municipal solid waste processing, material recovery and sanitary disposal.
- The county is seeking partnership with interested investors towards achieving a sustainable solid waste management including a sanitary disposal system hence calling for EOI from investors on the same. This EOI is open to any appropriate technology and methodology that will provide a sustainable solution including, but not limited to: material recovery, waste to energy, sanitary landfill, composting, and bio-digestion.
- Interested partners have to meet the following mandatory criteria:
- Have valid Business registration
- Be tax compliant
- Submit a brief proposal on the intended management approach which must cover the following areas:
- Company profile that includes; evidence of similar work done, audited accounts for the last 3 years, relevant technical staff with certified CVs and Certificates.
- Proposed waste management plan/methodology detailing feasible management options and technologies including process a flow chart
- Detailed Project Cost estimate and financing mechanism
- Time frame of project set up
- Draft Project Designs
- Draft MoU
- Interested Investors to submit a EOI letter attaching the above documents
- This opportunity is open to both local and foreign bidders; firms may bid as individual or as a consortium. Foreign firms must demonstrate compliance to relevant regulations governing their operations in Kenya.
- Your EOI shall be deposited in the Tender Box marked “KISUMU COUNTY”, Marked with the Tender Name on the envelope at the prosperity house, 2nd floor, Kisumu, Kenya and be addressed to:
County Secretary, County Government of Kisumu
P.O. Box 2738 – 40100, Kisumu
So as to be received not later than 12.00 noon on 21 January, 2021
- The proposal shall be clearly marked Title.
- The proposals will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who wish to attend on the same day starting immediately after 12.00pm (Kenyan time) at prosperity house, 1st floor.
- For any additional information, please contact the County Secretary on email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CATEGORY All Tenders Adverts