The County Government of Kisumu would like to invite interested candidates to bid for the following:
|s/no||TENDER NO||TENDER NAME||NEGOTIATION NUMBERS||DEPARTMENT||ELIGIBILITY||TENDER DOCUMENT|
|1||CGK/ICT/01/2020-2021||PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOMATION & DIGITIZATION ROADMAP||846590-2||ICT & EDUCATION||OPEN||
Click Here To Download Tender Document
All the candidates shall submit the mandatory information and documents based on the matrix below;
- Letter of interest and availability.
- A copy of valid certificate of registration/incorporation
- A copy of valid tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority including PIN certificate or its equivalent)
- Copy of current business permit/trade permit
- Joint Venture or Teaming up Agreement of all associated firms clearly defining the Prime Bidder in case of a joint venture.
- Power of Attorney delegating authority to the signatory of the tender to commit the tenderer and in joint venture a party to the joint venture should be nominated to commit on behalf of the whole team.
- Submission of Duly filled Technical proposal forms in the required format)
- Must submit Audited accounts for the last three years (2017, 2018 and 2019)
- Submission of CR12 Letter from Registrar of Companies or equivalent to show names of Directors of the tendering company (in case of a company), Name of Proprietor (for Sole Proprietor and Business Name) and Names of Partners (for Partnerships) –as applicable.
- Fully filled attached Mandatory Confidential Business Questionnaire.
- Submission of a Tender security in the prescribed format valid for 120 days from the date of proposal opening from a reputable bank in Kenya or an Insurance Company approved by Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA).
Submission of a serialized or paginated document without any breaks in the correct sequence including all appendices and attachments. In case of a joint venture, Consortium or Sub-Contracting, items b, c, h, I and j must be submitted by all the partners to the joint venture.
- CATEGORY Education, ICT & HRD , Notices , OPEN , Tender Notices , Tenders