Pursuant to the provisions of the County Government Act. No 17 of 2012 and as captured under section 44 of the County Governments (Amendment) Act 2020, the County Secretary recruitment Selection Panel invited applications from suitably qualified Kenyans for the positions of County Secretary and Deputy County Secretary in the print media and on the county website on the 4th of November 2021.
Following the conclusion of the shortlisting exercise, the following candidates have been shortlisted for interview.
|1||David Ouma Ochieng||8239452||Male||20-Dec-21||9:00 AM|
|2||Kigochi Godfrey Mwaura||7466987||Male||20-Dec-21||11:00 AM|
|3||John Ochieng Ouma||10385839||Male||20-Dec-21||2:00 PM|
|4||Kennedy Ojunga||12459506||Male||21-Dec-21||9:00 AM|
|Deputy County Secretary|
|1||James Akumu Kanalo||11808792||Male||21-Dec-21||11:00 AM|
|2||Benson Oloo Opiyo||5853652||Male||21-Dec-21||2:00 PM|
|3||Opiyo Everlyne Adhiambo||20724371||Female||22-Dec-21||9:00 AM|
|4||Collins Amimo Lumumba||B195131 (Passport)||Male||22-Dec-21||11:00 AM|
|5||Crispin Tom Opiyo Ndege||0300170||Male||22-Dec-21||2:00 PM|
The interviews will be conducted from Monday 20th December 2021 to Wednesday 22nd December 2021 at the Sunset Hotel, Aput Lane, Milimani Kisumu. Candidates should arrive at the venue at least fifteen (15) minutes before the starting time.
Candidates should bring originals of the following documents:
- National Identity Card;
- Academic and professional certificates and transcripts;
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials; and
- Valid clearances from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate);
- Self-Declaration Form duly stamped by the Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission; and
- Recommendations or certified copies of membership from relevant professional bodies.