COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
KISUMU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
The following candidates have been shortlisted for interview for various positions under the ICAP/JOOTRH Program in the Kisumu County Public Service. The interviews will be conducted on Wednesday 20th January, 2021.
Due to measures put in place by the Government of the Republic of Kenya aimed at curbing the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, the interviews will be conducted online via the ZOOM Cloud Meetings. Candidates are therefore requested to read and understand the following guidelines in preparation for the interviews:
- You MUST have/be in possession of or acquire a smart device i.e. a Smart Phone/Tablet or Laptop that should be sufficiently charged on the day and time of your interview.
- You MUST have access to reliable internet connectivity on the day of your interview (access to either a strong WIFI or have a sufficient quantity of internet bundles).
- You should get/arrange to be in a sufficiently lit, quiet place away from background noise that can hinder the progress of the interview.
4. You MUST download the Zoom web application from:
a. App store if you own/ will use an apple iphone or ipad
b. Play store if you own/ will use an android iphone or tablet
Join the meeting via this link on your computer browser https://zoom.us
5. On the day of the interview, candidates will receive a notification with the rest of the details before the time of interview.
6. Candidates with disabilities who may require special arrangements for the interviews are required to contact the Board through the number provided in the invitation message before the date of the interview.
7. Beware of fraudsters, The Kisumu County Public Service Board does not ask for money to process applications, interviews or appointments. Report any such cases to the nearest Police Station for action.
Below is the complete document click to download.