SUPPLY & IMPLEMENTATION OF VEHICLE TRACKING AND FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
INVITATION TO TENDER
TENDER NO.CGK/FIN/2019: SUPPLY & IMPLEMENTATION OF VEHICLE TRACKING AND FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
County Government of Kisumu (CGK) invites sealed tenders from eligible candidates for the Supply & Implementation of Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management System.
Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information from and inspect the tender documents from
Procurement Office at the County Headquarters’, Prosperity House, 2nd Floor Wing “A”. A complete tender document may be obtained by interested candidates on normal working days between 8.30 a.m and 4.00 p.m or Download from the CGK website www.kisumu.go.ke, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kenya Shillings One Thousand (Kshs. 1,000) payable in cash or bankers’ cheque to County Government of Kisumu.
Completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked “CGK/F&EP/TRA/FLEET/001/2019-2020: Supply & Implementation of Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management System should be addressed and delivered to: THE COUNTY SECRETARY, COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU, P.O. BOX 2738-40100 KISUMU. Or be deposited in the Tender Box at CGK Headquarters’, 2nd Floor Main Reception marked “TENDER BOX” so as to be received on or before 10.00 am on Friday 13th December, 2019.
Tender opening will be carried out immediately thereafter at the CGK Board Room
Tenders must be accompanied by Bid Bond of 2% of the Tender sum in the format specified in the tender documents.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the tenderers representatives who choose to attend the opening at CGK Board Room
HEAD OF SUPPLY CHAIN
INVITATION TO TENDER
TENDERS FOR ROADS MAINTAINANCE LEVY FUND (RMLF) AND COUNTRY REVENUE FUND (CRF) DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS FINANCIAL YEAR 2019-2020
County Government of Kisumu hereby invites sealed bids from eligible candidates to tender for RMLF and CRF Roadworks Projects for FY 2019/2020.
Download the below documents to view the advertised Roads Tenders;
the BQs can be downloaded below or by going to https://www.kisumu.go.ke/resources/downloads/tenders/
The Reserved Tenders are reserved for the Special Categories only; namely;
- People with disabilities
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
The following must be submitted together with the bid;
- . Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation,
- Certified copy of VALID Registration Certificate with the National Construction Authority (NCA) in the classes specified in the tender notice.
- VAT and PIN Registration,
- A copy of VALID Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
- Certified copy of RECENT CR12 FORM (WITHIN 12 MONTHS) from Registrar of Companies.
- Certified copy of current Single Business Permit preferably from Kisumu County.
- Bidders shall sequentially serialize all pages for each tender document submitted failure to which the bidder shall be disqualified.
- Signed and stamped Form of Tender
- Duly signed Pre-Tender Site Visit Certificate
- Completely filled Tender and Confidential Business Questionnaire Forms.
- Tenders must be accompanied by an original tender Security of 2% of the tender sum in form of a guarantee acceptable under the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015 and Public Procurement and Disposal Regulations 2006 payable to the County Government of Kisumu.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR BIDDERS IN CATEGORY B (TENDERS RESERVED FOR YOUTH, WOMEN & PERSONS WITH DISABILITY TENDERS)
- All listed requirements (1-10) in category (A) above.
- Dully filled and signed Bid Securing Declaration Form for special categories.
- Certified copy of Certificate of Registration for access to government procurement opportunities from the National Treasury for tenders in the Special Categories.
Note! Certification must be by a commissioner for oaths.
Other requirements are as specified in the tender notice and this tender document.
- Bidders with history of Non-performance (e.g failure to complete the projects for the last three financial years, Notice of termination or termination of contracts in the last three financial years will be Disqualified.
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The complete set of tender documents may be downloaded from the County’s website ie www.kisumu.go.ke . Completed Tender Documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with Tender Name and Tender Number and deposited in the Tender Box located adjacent to the Accounts Office, Department of Roads, Transport and Public Works, Bandani; off Kisumu–Busia Road or to be addressed to:
THE CHIEF OFFICER
DEPARTMENT OF ROADS TRANSPORT & PUBLIC WORKS
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU
P.O BOX 2738-40100
so as to be received on or before 13th Dec, 2019 at 11.00A.M
- Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the candidates or their representatives who choose to attend at the Board Room Department of Roads, Transport and Public Works, Bandani off Busia – Kisumu
- Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes, must be in Kenya shillings and shall remain valid for 90 days from the closing date of tender.
- Pre-bid conference will be held at the Board Room Department of Roads, Transport and Public Works, Bandani off Busia – Kisumu on 4th Dec,2019 at11.00A.M
- Pre-bid Site Visit will be held in the period between 4th Dec ,2019 to 11th Dec,2019 and bidders shall make arrangement with the client. This Site Visit is Mandatory to all bidders.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the candidates or their representatives who choose to attend at the Board Room Department of Roads, Transport and Public Works, Bandani off Busia – Kisumu
Late bids will be not be accepted.
Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and inspect Tender Documents and the Design Drawings at Roads Directorate, Department of Roads, Transport and Public Works, Bandani; off Kisumu – Busia Road, during normal working hours.
DIRECTOR –SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
INVITATION TO TENDER
The County Government of Kisumu (CGK) was established by the current Constitution of Kenya which created 47 counties as part of the devolved government structure. The constitution provided for the counties to become fully operational after the 2013 general elections.
The County has deployed a generic web-based Android application for its revenue collection that aims to interface with multitude payment options e.g. credit/debit cards, online banking, mobile money, e-wallet, smart cards among others.
The County now invites sealed bids from established and eligible vendors to bid for the supply, delivery and maintenance of POS devices to be used with the application.
|TENDER NO.||TITLE OF TENDER||ELIGIBILITY|
|CGK/FIN/REV/01/2019-2020||Supply delivery and maintenance of POS Devices||Open National Tender|
- Bidding will be conducted through the procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act (PPADA) 2015 and will be eligible to bidders as indicated above.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Procurement office situated at: The County Government of Kisumu, 2nd Floor, Prosperity Building, P.O. Box 2738-40100 or email email@example.com on normal working days on Monday to Friday between 0900hrs and 1600hrs except on Public Holidays or download at kisumu.go.ke
- Completed serialized/paginated Bidding Documents; ONE ORIGINAL AND TWO COPIES in plain sealed envelope clearly marked on top with the Tender Number and Description and accompanied with a 5% bid security of the quoted amount from Commercial Banks or Insurance Companies (Approved by Public Procurement Regulatory Authority) and should be addressed to: THE DIRECTOR OF SUPPLIES CHAIN, COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KISUMU, P.O BOX 2738-40100, KISUMU. The bid documents must be deposited in Tender Box situated at the reception area on the 2nd floor of CGK offices, Prosperity Building, Kisumu on or before 25th October 2019 at 12:00 Noon. Bulky tenders can be handed over to the Procurement Director’s office for registration and safe keeping till the tender opening date.
- Bids will be opened promptly in public and in the presence of Bidders’ and/ or representatives who choose to attend the opening of bids at conference Hall on the date indicated
- Late bids, portion of bids, Electronic bids shall NOT be accepted for evaluation irrespective of circumstances.
Click on the link below to download the Tender Documents
The County Government of Kisumu has obtained a grant from the European Union, through the Ministry of Devolution and ASALs, under the EU-IDEAS programme, for the Kisumu County Dairy Enterprise Development Project and now invites interested and eligible bidders to tender for the following;
|#||Tender Number||Tender Description||Bid Security Amount (KES)|
|1.||CGK/EU/MUH/T/19-20/001||Construction to Completion of Administration & Ablution Block at Kisumu Dairy Development Centre (KDDC)||250,000.00|
|2.||CGK/EU/MUH/T/19-20/002||Construction to Completion of Milk Cooling Plant, Power Generator House and Zero Grazing Unit at Kisumu Dairy Development Center (KDDC)||200,000.00|
Tender may be downloaded from the county web-portal www.kisumu.go.ke and the national government procurement information web-portal www.tenders.go.ke free of charge.
Click the link below to access the Tender Documents.
There shall be mandatory site visits on Tuesday 6th August 2019 and Friday 9th August 2019. Interested tenderers are requested to assemble at the office of the Chief Officer, Department of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries, located at 11th Floor, Prosperity House on or before 9am both days.
Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender name and reference number and deposited in the Tender Box located at the Main Reception, County Government Headquarters, Prosperity House – 2nd Floor, or to be addressed to;
The County Secretary,
County Government of Kisumu,
P.O Box 2738-40100 Kisumu, Kenya, so as to be received on or before 15th August 2019 at 11am
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the candidates or their representatives who choose to attend at Agriculture Boardroom, 11th Floor Wing C Prosperity Building