POSTPONEMENT OF INTERVIEWS FOR CITY MANAGER
DUE TO A NUMBER OF CONCERNS RAISED BY OUR STAKEHOLDERS ON THE INTERVIEWS FOR THE POSITION OF CITY MANAGER-KISUMU CITY WHICH WAS SCHEDULED FOR 20TH NOVEMBER 2020, THE BOARD HAS POSTPONED THE INTERVIEWS INDEFINITELY AS IT ENDEAVOURS TO ADDRESS THE ISSUES. WE REGRET ANY INCONVENIENCES CAUSED AS A RESULT OF THIS DECISION.
MW. BABU KARAN
KISUMU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
Deputy Governor Dr. Mathew Owili receives mask donations from the High Level Summit Coordinator Dr. Joseph Amunga this morning at the county headquarters.
The County Government has today received a donation of forty thousand face masks from the High Level Summit to help fight Covid-19 in Kisumu.
Led by the Summit Coordinator Dr. Joseph Amunga,the delegation this morning held successful talks with Deputy Governor, Dr. Mathew Owili on reducing the indicators and minimizing Covid-19 infections rates among the public.
The mask will be distributed to the public at various points by the Health Department.
Giving his remarks Dr. Owili , urged members of the public to adhere to stringent prevention measures put in place by the government to mitigate the virus spread.
Present were CEC Health Prof. Boaz Nyunya,Chief Officer Health Dr.Gregory Ganda, Public Health Director Fred Oluoch among other officials.
The following candidates have been shortlisted for interview for various positions in the Kisumu County Public Service under the Universal Health Coverage (UHC) Cohort II. The interviews will be conducted from 3rd to 6th November 2020
Due to the measures put in place by the Government of the Republic of Kenya aimed at curbing the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, the interviews will be conducted online via the ZOOM Cloud Meetings. Candidates are therefore requested to read and understand the following guidelines in preparation for the interviews:
- You MUST have/be in possession of or acquire a smart device i.e. a Smart Phone/Tablet or Laptop that should be sufficiently charged on the day and time of your interview
- You MUST have access to reliable internet connectivity on the day of your interview (access to either a strong WIFI or have a sufficient quantity of internet bundles).
- You should get/arrange to be in a sufficiently lit, quiet place away from background noise that can hinder the progress of the interview.
- You MUST download the Zoom web application from:
a. App store if you own/will use an apple iphone or ipad
b. Play store if you own/will use an android phone or tablet
Join the meeting via this link on your computer browser https://zoom.us
- On the day of the interview, candidates will receive a notification with the rest of the details before the time of interview.
- Candidates with disabilities who may require special arrangements for the interviews are required to contact the Board through the number provided in the invitation message before the date of the interview.